I'm very happy to say I am now OPEN and new safety protocols are in place.
I want to provide the most safe and pleasant experience for you!
* complete COVID-19 questionnaire
DAY OF APPOINTMENT
* please wear a mask
* text before arriving
* check temperature
* only person receiving treatment are allowed in building
( Exceptions: one parent or a guardian to accompany a minor)
* sanitizer station will be available
* shoe covers will be provided before entering treatment room
* all surfaces wiped down after each client with approved EPA Registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant
* medical grade purifier in place
* you'll be lying on top of treatment bed / disposable liners in place
* my gloves/mask/shield will be worn at all times
* you'll be lying under an acrylic guard for safety and mine, you will be asked to temporary remove your mask until treatment is completed.
APPOINTMENTS / PAYMENT POLICIES
For safety and all involved, I ask to refrain from coming in if you are sick or have symptoms such as: coughing, sneezing, chills, shortness of breath, nausea or have been asked to be quarantined or isolated due to exposure of COVID-19.
I have modified the cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all my clients. If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, especially if you're not feeling well, I understand and asked to let me know as soon as possible to reschedule when it's convienient for you. There will be no penalty for cancellations.